Wednesday, February 8, 2012


I LOVE Blickenstaff's!!! They have the BEST candy and toys! We have been there several times and both my and my husband's parents LOVE to go there with our kids. My husband's parents got our kids the the kid-sized shopping cart (which is JUST like the real deal) and the pink scooter that swivels back and forth. The candy wall is my personal favorite because I am a candyaholic! I love the old-fashioned candy that reminds me of my days as a kid in the neighborhood penny candystore! I'm sure you could probably find any kind there- past or present! The Holidays are SO fun at this store- I saw a huge Christmas tree made of candy! While at our bank in Provo, we actually saw a magazine for Blickenstaff's from Christmastime that had all the hottest toys and my kids actually fought over who got to look at the magazine first! I love that this store is timeless, carries educational, imaginative toys that are classic and last a lifetime! It's always a good time going into Blickenstaff's because they always have THE most unique, quality, and timeless toys. Their dress-up section is to DIE for (of course, this is a favorite spot with two little girls). There is something for every age and parents and kids alike are always playing in there, creating a fun-filled atmosphere that brings out the kid in all of us!

0 comments: